We at ‘Kainos Global Health & Wellness Pvt. Ltd.’ (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), are committed to respecting your i.e. Website visitors’ and Mobile Application Users’, which includes but not limited to Customers, Distributors, Partners, Resellers, Retailers, Healthcare Professionals and Practitioners, Doctors, Dentists, Physiotherapists, Acupuncturists, Acupressure Practitioners, Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Paramedics, Nurses, etc. (hereinafter “User”) online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, phone number and an email address or other contact information. In general, you can visit Company's Web pages or Mobile Application without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Company continues to strive to provide the safest possible environment for you to use our services.
· When you use our Mobile Application, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Mobile Application, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct and most up to date version of the Mobile Application and to improve the function of the Mobile Application.
About Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
· Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. If a user's system is idle for more than an hour, however, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session.
· This prevents unauthorized access to the user's information while they are away from their computer/Mobile.
· You may have the ability to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, some Company’s features or services may not function properly without cookies.
· Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
· We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
Optimization of Customer Service
When you register as a User, we will collect your name, email address, country, language, password, mobile phone number, IP-address, Device ID.
Third Party Services
· Third parties provide certain services available on the Site on the Company’s behalf.
'Company' may provide information, including
Personal Information, that 'Company’s' collects on the Web to third-party
service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and
services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'Company’s'
maintains its Web site, Mobile Application and mailing lists.
Updating your information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Confidentiality and Security
‘Company’ reserves the right to update, change
or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the
date of such update, change or modification.
· Company is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.